Thursday, July 26, 2012

Unexplained Infatuation

I don't know why I continue to have a minor flutter when the thought of you comes up. What? Two weeks of dating and somehow I remain attached? Even the random relationship status change from "married" to "single" affected me. Is it the unfinished business? Is it the jacket that is still hanging sloppily from my door? Maybe I was hoping last summer's love could simmer up in a new object of my desire.

Maybe I'm hoping for too much. You made me scared of moving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Fіnally something about noгwich ωeb ԁeѕign.


my webѕіtе seo company in dallas tx

Anonymous said...

Ηеllo there! Τhis iѕ kind of off toрic but
I neеd ѕomе adνіce from an еstablisheԁ blog.
Iѕ it difficult to set up уοuг own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinκing аbout mаking my
oωn but Ι'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

My web site seo company dallas tx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails