Thursday, July 26, 2012

This City Has the Most Interesting People

You can meet such intriguing people in any part of San Francisco. Wether it be the bus, BART, outside the Ferry Building, at the beach, on a street, at a bus stop, everyone has something itneresting to voice. Sometimes I have this big hope that it's not just my hometown that is this way but the entire world as well. I like to think everyone has an amazing and addictive quality about them. Sometimes, it's more hidden while other times not so much.

Rehearsals for Dog Sees God have been great. The whole cast has a wonderful sense of humor and I feel as though we're all pretty tight. Probably because we've already dealt with the bigger issues such as suicide and bullying. At least, that's what one of the members said. And I agree whole-heartedly. What a nice bunch.

Still drowning in fear of growing up, but it's a rite of passage (albeit not the most fun one.) So I'll continue on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails