Friday, May 13, 2011

Departure

I took a pretty long break from Blogger but I intend on being back. In fact, I will be creating a whole new blog devoted solely to my trip in Italy (which begins June 2nd ahhhhh!)

Anyways, I went through a pretty rough time and took some time to myself. In the past month, I have dated one guy but broken up with two. I've done a lot of thinking about who I am versus how I am viewed versus how I view myself. It's time I sit down and really think about my role, either in society, my family, this earth. Who knows? The point is, I am thinking about the deeper me rather than my surface. I want to figure things out.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay!! Italy and deep thinking blog posts. Link your new blog please! And upload lots of photos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails