Monday, July 9, 2012

What to Expect when Applying for your Visa

Because I am moving to England for school, I have to attain a student visa. Let me tell you, easier said than done. So here are a couple of things to expect. Or just the process I went through.

Without further ado, expect to...

...lose weight by walking through the financial district of your city. From Kinko's to Kinko's to FedEx to the consulate.

...cry in front of a stranger at least twice.

...pay over five hundred dollars.

...go through a realization that you are now an adult and will have to fend for yourself for the rest of your life. Then have a panic attack because you didn't ask for this.

...lose respect for the flats you bought, hoping they'd remain comfy.

... lastly, don't expect that you will get the visa. Odds are, you messed up.

My experiences, no doubt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails