Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Ravishings

This summer, I've focused a lot on my style and piecing together outfits. That sounds extremely simple and boring, I know, but it's been a lot of fun for me. Today, I wore a tweed jacket with a floral skirt. I wasn't sure if it would work, but somehow I think it put together nicely.




I've been living alone for a month while my mother gallivants through southern Italy with some of her students. Although I got to go last year, I still yearn to return (once I graduate from LIPA.) It's where I left my heart, although I'm sure I'll leave part of it in San Francisco as well. Both Italy and this city have left an intense impression on me and I will never forget the amazing times I've had.



Isn't she glowing? Baci!

And, lastly, my Uncle Clark (love you!) sent me a surprise gift. There I was returning home from my favorite coffee shop and I see a package. 'I did not order aaanyyything' I thought. Opened it up, he sent me a legit swiss army knife from victoriknox. I now have every tool imaginable haha. Thank you!

So there you go... my updates for June.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails